- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (40 hours per week)
- This role is split between Orbital’s Staffordshire-based workshop for build and client sites across the UK and Europe for installation.
- This position reports to: Mechanical Workshop Supervisor
We appreciate that not every candidate will meet all of our skills and qualifications. If you feel that you don’t meet all of the skills and qualifications, but you feel you could add value to the role and our Company, then we would love to hear from you, so please apply!
- Bend small-bore and large-bore pipefitting.
- Welding techniques.
- Follow schematics provided by Engineering department to install pipework into kiosks.
- Conduct installation work on client sites.
- Work to Orbital standards.
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations plus Orbital rules and regulations at all times.
- Attend relevant courses in order to broaden your knowledge and skill set
- City and Guilds Basic Engineering competence.
- City and Guilds Engineering Systems Maintenance.
- Flexibility to travel and stay over throughout the UK whilst working on client sites.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Full, clean driving licence and own transport.
- • Previous gas/oil industry experience
- Swagelok Installation Course.
- Previous National Grid experience.
- EUSR Gas Safety Passport.
- Previous pressure testing experience.