- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- This role is predominantly based in the Orbital office. Visits to client premises/sites will be infrequent but could involve overnight stays.
- This position reports to: Senior EC&I Engineer
We appreciate that not every candidate will meet all of our skills and qualifications. If you feel that you don’t meet all of the skills and qualifications, but you feel you could add value to the role and our Company, then we would love to hear from you, so please apply!
- Support and learn from Design Engineers
- Help to deliver major/minor projects for a variety of business sectors.
- Produce design packs to client specifications and subsequent modifications.
- Liaison with other departments (sales, production, installation, and commissioning) in respect to Engineering activities, challenges, issues, and queries.
- Attend meetings with the client with respect to design reviews and progress updates in support of the project manager.
- Create material specifications (Bill of Materials) for Procurement to source and purchase.
- Effectively maintain development/design records in line with the Orbital QA system
- Liaison with suppliers with respect to confirming the specification and equipment performance parameters, and where necessary outline costs for said equipment.
- A minimum of a HNC in Engineering (Or working towards)
- Enthusiasm and a wanting to learn.
- Team player
- BEng or equivalent degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
- Hands on installation experience