ElectricianFebruary 9, 2023
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm (40 hours per week)
- This role is split between Orbital’s Staffordshire-based workshop for build and client sites across the UK and Europe for installation.
- This position reports to: Electrical Workshop Supervisor
We appreciate that not every candidate will meet all of our skills and qualifications. If you feel that you don’t meet all of the skills and qualifications, but you feel you could add value to the role and our Company, then we would love to hear from you, so please apply!
- Follow schematics provided by Engineering department to assemble panels, install electrical components etc.
- Prepare built items for test.
- Conduct installation work under supervision on client sites.
- Work to Orbital’s quality standards.
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations plus Orbital rules and regulations at all times.
- Attend relevant courses in order to broaden your knowledge and skill set.
- NVQ in Electrical Installation
- 2391 Inspection and Test, City & Guilds Electrical qualifications or equivalent
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- Previous experience in industrial installation
- Flexibility to travel and stay over throughout the UK whilst working on client sites
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Full, clean driving licence and own transport
- Compex EX01 – 04
- Previous gas industry experience
- Previous National Grid experience
- EUSR Gas Safety Passport