- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- This role is based in the Orbital office.
- This position reports to: QHSE Officer
We appreciate that not every candidate will meet all of our skills and qualifications. If you feel that you don’t meet all of the skills and qualifications, but you feel you could add value to the role and our Company, then we would love to hear from you, so please apply!
- Reporting to the QHSE Officer and H&S Manager assisting to ensure a safe working environment across the Orbital business whilst promoting a positive safety culture and working in accordance with ISO management system standards.
- Supporting with QHSE administration (Printing, Scanning, filing, etc.)
- Assist and support internal audits and inspections including following up on close out actions.
- Maintain and update QHSE registers.
- Purchasing of items for QHSE activities at the facility and Sites.
- PPE management to include being the main point of contact for ordering of new PPE as well as carrying out regular PPE stock checks.
- Facilities maintenance (Co-ordinating regular service visits and reactive call outs for Orbital Cold Meece building).
- Monthly facility checks (first aid boxes, fire extinguishers, etc.).
- Assist with creation and scanning of Site packs for project activity.
- Assist in creation of COSHH assessments.
- Maintain notice boards with up-to-date information
- Create and send out QHSE bulletins.
- Assist in Non-Conformance process.
- Assist with the administration of the vehicle fleet when requested
- Assist with occasional site audits to gain experience of operations in the field
- Champion the QHSE departments document control (document log, numbering and proofreading)
- Champion the incident and action registers and manage the follow up actions
- Ensure that the site safety folders, paperwork and databases relating to QHSE are being managed by the responsible departments
- Maintain communication with other departments to ensure regular QHSE information is reported on time (monthly reports etc)
- Track and hasten QHSE related actions
- Reception cover as and when required
- Occasional co-ordination of fleet requirements
- Administrative experience.
- Confident communicating with people of all levels.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Self-sufficient and driven individual who is able to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Keen to learn and develop personal skillset and knowledge.
- Good planning, communication & delegation skills.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety.