Are You Looking for Rewarding Work?
Orbital Gas Systems values each and every team member, as we all play a important role in providing quality services to our customers and innovative solutions for the industries we serve and that will have a larger impact on the future of our planet. As part of the Orbital team, you will have the opportunity to work and learn from a highly diverse range of projects and industry segments. From one-off and custom solutions to expansive infrastructure updates for major utilities providers. We offer a great opportunity for hands-on learning as well as broadening your project experience dynamic.
Our People are Our Most Valuable Asset
Orbital Gas Systems values the contributions of all of our team members, and rewards them accordingly.
We believe our employees – as our front-line contacts with customers; innovators and experts in mutliple industry segments; and dedicated support personnel who keep it all going – are the key to our future success.
With significant plans for growth over the coming years and exciting changes under way, Orbital is an excellent company for anyone looking for a place to grow with a company.
We employ team members from multiple industry segments and disciplines and varying levels of experience. If you want to grow with a company, expand your knowledge base and have a positive attitude and a good work ethic, then we want to here from you. Please apply, even if you don’t see a job opening currently. We are always interested in speaking to the best and bright candidants for our team.
Orbital offers a competive salary and benefits package with plenty of opportunities for training and career development. Come grow with the Orbital Gas Systems team.
We are always interested in hearing from skilled individuals so even if we aren’t currently advertising a vacancy of interest to you, please feel free to send us a resume/CV.
- Procurement AssistantWorking Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Location: This role is based predominantly within our Staffordshire office(s) however the individual may be required… View Article
- Group Service, Commissioning & Aftersales ManagerWorking Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Approx 50:50 between both Orbital site (Cold Meece) and Thyson site (Ellesmere Port) This position reports… View Article
- Software EngineerWorking Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm This role is based predominantly within our Staffordshire office however this does also require you to… View Article
- Project EngineerWorking Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (37.5 hours p/w) This role is predominantly based in the Orbital office. Visits to client premises/sites… View Article
- EC&I CAD OperatorWorking Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm (37.5 hours per week) Role is predominantly based in the Orbital office. Visits to client premises/sites… View Article
- Health and Safety ManagerWorking Hours: Monday to Friday – 40 hours This role is split between our Staffordshire and Ellsemere Port offices. This position reports to: Directors… View Article
- Field Service EngineerWorking Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm (40 hours per week) This position reports to: Customer Service Manager We appreciate that not every… View Article
- Group Health & Safety Manager – be part of our brighter future togetherAre you an ambitious Health & Safety Manager seeking your next role? Do you want to influence the health & safety culture in a… View Article
Thank you for your interest in joining the Orbital Gas Systems team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Looking Ahead: For Our Company and the Industry
We are not just focused on today but considering tomorrow, too. We are actively looking for eager, self-motivated graduates who are looking to put their previous education to use within a growing company. Orbital is able to offer a clear career progression path for individuals who can demonstrate aptitude and an ability to quickly learn and develop new skills.
We are particularly interested in graduates with degrees in the following disciplines:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Control and Instrumentation Engineering
Orbital also offers Internships for under-graduates, as well as unpaid work experience placements.